Tuesday 9 June 2009

Reality of Foreign Exchange Hero

Your promise is beautifully heard at ear.
Will your protection on my clan, migraine labour.
You imposes the tax foreign exchange of my sweat.
You tells my foreign exchange service on the world.
so you pride with my service, migraine labour clan.
you even quenched up my sweat service.

But, while are I in heavy struggle.
Even sometimes has me to pay with soul.
Sometimes don't die, but has no spiritual.
to one sacrifice, Give life and soul.
Back to just hooded casket..
Just you mention I as hero of foreign exchange

You wants money from me.
But you never wants protect me.
I will fight just after my requirement.
I do also my foreign exchange liabilities.
Without has once accepted my rights while I need.
baleful really tries fortune migraine labour, my clan.

I depart hopefully.
Go home with destruction of hope.
Moulder blood wallow, you not care
You sucks my blood with satisfactory smile.
If soul even extant, our soul is haven't whole.
That is our fate, migraine labour clan.

0 comments:

CO.CC:Free Domain
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click
Free Website Hosting