Sunday 10 May 2009

UNCONCIOUS

UNCONCIOUS

By: Ahmad Faiqi

It was juts a hope. I could do what I want to do without any saying of cross guide. I could see the life that I belong to him, without any hand of pretender help. I could say a free word of conscious winning on the widely light evening and running around the readable thought without any blur confusedness of invisible world.

When I was standing on a wild field, the star with its light stared at me. I took my feet a yard to front, the light followed with the wonder. I turned left and back again it kept staring at me. I look at the light, and then, anything seemed blurring. I did not know what was happened. In fact, I have been waked up from my sleep.

Then, the door was knocked. Some one has said “hello” behind the door. What was then? Two people came into my room, my mother and a doctor. “Is there something wrong?” I thought. Where I have been? I was in my home. But why there is doctor here? Or an accident happened to me. It seems looked. But I felt that there is nothing wrong with me. The doctor said something to my mother, and then, looked at me and examined my body. Finding something, he then told an unclear sentence to my mother. Then, the two people went from my room out.

Lying on a bed alone, my mind was flying to wide sky wandering the wild dark dirty jungle to get the light. The light showed itself, but it is different. It is not that I hope. I turned around and saw the light in a long distance. I went to him. How I was surprised, that I was entering a desert. I did not know where it was. It is full of light. I walked by feet on the desert for long time. My sweat was going out from my body, and I felt so thirsty. I looked around for looking water. But what I have seen is a barren land, which is full of sand in any place. Slowly, I got my feet walking on the sand, slowly, slowly and very slowly. Finally, I fell down to the sand. I had no strength to be standing by. On heavy eyes, I saw water a few yards in front of me. I tried to get it, but I could not move my hand. No word that I could say. All parts of my body were a weary pound. I could not see even a little bit light. Then anything is dark and pitch black.

A shaft of light came to me, a candlelight that was standing over a grave. The grave was under a very dense tree, between many graves on the resting place. What it was been? How can I be on the graves covered by frosty dibble darkness? I afraid fully was directed to the candlelight that was being the brightness light on the wide darkness. A raven was flying above me uttering horrifying sounds. I kept turned on the light. I was exactly standing near the candlelight that was on the gravestone. It is indeed queer so. How can a burned candle be on the dark quiet grave? But I did not hear it. I took the candle, and looked at to the gravestone. I clean the dusty gravestone and read the note on it. How startled I was, it is written by my name with a note “on a best memorial”. It was my grave. Suddenly, a gloomy ghost was staying behind me. I screamed and ran as fast as I can. The candle calmed and fell on the ground. I felt that the ghost was still following me. And I kept running till unfortunately my feet did not stand on the ground. I was flying down to the hollow deep hole.

Snapped, I was laying on the bed. My body is full of sweat. But I felt so cold. I looked at to the window of my room. It was opened. The bulbul sounded “to with to who” on the far tree that I could see. The moon was still on his place above the thick leaves tree that was standing high facing to the heaven. His round bright light entered my room through the window. A cold wind penetrated the cracks in the wall. A shadow was flying around the moon when I enjoyed looking the moonlight. “Is that the ghost who chased after me in my dream?” I thought, “How he could be here?” Suddenly, the shadow moved around so fast, then he direct to me like an arrow. He came in my room and blocked my sight way. The shadow filled my room with the darkness and press down my body. I could do anything. My body was cramp, and I was difficult to breath. I screamed as strong as I can with all of the remained sound. “If there is no one can hear my voices, may be it is the end of my day”, I felt on afraid. I screamed and screamed. Then the door was opened.

My mother came into my room and opened the window. It was morning when the sun shows its face. All of my body was tired and weak. I felt so thirsty and hungry. I asked my mother to take me a glass of water and some food. She gave the water on my lips and fed me the food. “What day is today mom? And what was happened to me?” I asked to my mother. “Today is Sunday, and you have been sleeping for three days since Friday”, she explained. “You are faint after you fall down from your motorbike, and now, you have just woke up”, she added. I was amazed. I have been unconscious for three days and my mind was wandering to unknown and unidentified world. As though, a soul has guided my hand like a blind person and I have acted out of my control. I was longing the light that is not going to be true. I felt as though I was a converter who looking for a cane for my walking. I was an old man that is learning to be adult. I was really unconscious.

Then, someone knocked the door and my mom walked to open it. It was a doctor behind the door. Now, I knew why he comes to my room. I do not know for many times he had came to my house when I was unconscious. He entered my room and examined me. I was still lying on the bed because I was so weak to wake up. He said that I had been going to be healed. After finish, he meant to go back, but before he came out from he said “for the next time when you intend to run your bike fast on the crowd of traffic, you are better to think for two times”.


Wonosobo

010606

0 comments:

CO.CC:Free Domain
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click
Free Website Hosting